Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wow...two posts in one day!

Once the New Year hit I was going to really try hard and post more but I have been a little lame in blogging. Maybe making two posts in one day will make up for it....if not, well I promise to try harder!

This young lady is another one of my daughter's friends (Hailey's this time). Lucky me, I get to take pictures of these cute girls all the time! She got her braces off recently and her mom wanted to get some shots of her new beautiful smile! I think the orthodontist did a pretty good job! She was up for anything so we went down to my favorite spot on the river and we were even able to borrow a boat from the local fishermen to use as a prop. With Valentine's day coming up I was dying to do some shots high lighting my favorite red and pink holiday. Fun, fun, fun!

Hannah2010Jan10stamped

Hannah2010Jan9stamped

Hannah2010Jan3stamped

Hannah2010Jan7stamped

1 comment:

  1. Truly spectacular! What a beautiful young woman and again an amazing photographer!!!

    ReplyDelete

Website

Followers