Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2011 Senior Specials

Wow....it has been awhile. Life and work have been pretty crazy but I am committed to being more disciplined about updating this blog.

I can't believe it is already the month of May. I have been busy finishing up orders and photo shoots for the class of 2010 but I have already started booking many clients for the class of 2011. Having my own daughter as a part of this upcoming senior class is exciting but making me realize how quickly time flies.

I am so excited to offer some early booking specials to kick my 2011 senior season.



Last year I booked solid for senior sessions so if you are wanting to book with me this summer or fall I would take advantage of this early booking special. There are a limited number of sessions available. If this is something your interested in please contact me via my website.....www.elisemariephotos.com. If you are having a hard time reading the information on the specials it is all on my website as well.

Since a post is always better with photos, here are a couple from recent sessions that were so much fun.....with a common theme, rain:) That's living in the NW for you but I love that these two girls didn't cancel but we went with what mother nature gave us!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Website

Followers